Worst Wordle Ever

SMILE

PLANT

PROWL

PHLOX (valid guess; not a possible solution)

POLYP

Today I got that dreaded "There was only one possible solution left — and this wasn’t it. (_____ is a valid guess, but it’s unlikely to be a solution based on what I’ve learned from playing Wordle.) But there’s still only one solution remaining. You should solve the puzzle on your next turn."

sprout said:

Today I got that dreaded "There was only one possible solution left — and this wasn’t it. (_____ is a valid guess, but it’s unlikely to be a solution based on what I’ve learned from playing Wordle.) But there’s still only one solution remaining. You should solve the puzzle on your next turn."

Fie on the irrational bot! Fie, I say!

And the Wordlebot would respond that 'Fie' is not 5 letters.

sprout said:

I got the same thing... Grrrr! Meanwhile, Wordlebot is a big fat cheater. Going from a completely unrelated word to a solution in two or three words. Outrageous! A couple of months ago, it went from first word slate to winning word diner in one step. What???

sometimes I don't get the Wordlebot "luck" and "skill" calculation. One of my guesses today that eliminated all but 2 of the remaining 13 words was scored 49 for Skill and 76 for Luck.  I don't get why the word was so low on Skill, because it eliminated a couple of common letter combinations. And if it was so low on Skill, why wasn't it higher on Luck?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!