Maplewoodstock 2023 Bands Announced

We announce that Mihali and Louis Cato will be our headliners, and Red Baraat and Remember Jones will be our Featured Acts for 2023. The full lineup of the 22 bands that will perform over the weekend is on our MUSIC SCHEDULE page. https://maplewoodstock.com/music/music-schedule/

See you July 8 and 9, 2023, in Memorial Park!

Remember Jones is going to bring the house down. grin

In regards to Mihali:

The Vermont-based, but Maplewood-born, solo singer, songwriter, guitarist, artist, and Twiddle co-founder follows reggae’s evolutionary ebb and flow, existing in a perpetual state of inspiration and creation, and remaining committed to sonic evolution. Exuding a balanced mix of rich influences, Mihali’s music entwines reggae spirit, fluid soundscape architecture, and invigorating mantras meant to be chanted aloud in a packed venue.

Following years of fan demand, Mihali served up his solo debut, Breathe and Let Go, in 2020. It boasted collaborations with Citizen Cope, Matisyahu, G. Love & Special Sauce, and Trevor Hall, and instantly reacted with audiences, gathering millions of streams. In addition to glowing reviews from JamBase and Live For Live Music, Grateful Web exclaimed, “Mihali’s musical talent is special.”

During the global pandemic, Mihali kept writing songs and recording remotely – trading song files back and forth. Mihali said, “Every morning, I would wake up to a new .wav file, and it was like Christmas!”– The efforts lead to 2022’s Effection album with the song “Maplewood.”

The Maplewood Song:

I'm really  bummed now to be missing the Saturday night line-up. Red Baraat would be awesome live. 

ridski said:

I'm really  bummed now to be missing the Saturday night line-up. Red Baraat would be awesome live. 

I've seen them, they are. 
I'll probably miss Sunday since I leave for vacation at 5am the next day. 

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

ridski said:

I've seen them, they are. 
I'll probably miss Sunday since I leave for vacation at 5am the next day. 

I haven't heard of Red Baraat, but they've done a Tiny Desk Concert so they must be pretty good.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!